Why was it hidden 😐?

"Your Question has been hidden and is under review by admins. After admin review, this question can be removed permanently or put back on the site.

Question Title: So, how is everyone this lovely evening?

Question Details: I am just chilling. I had finals yesterday, and today, so I need a break... lol xD
What about you? How was your day? What are ya up to?

Random question...
Do pigs fly?

We strive to keep GirlsAskGuys a helpful and caring community for all. Thank you for understanding!

For more information on post removals please visit the Post Removal Reasons FAQ.

Please do not respond to this message. These messages are not monitored."

Seriously? If I may ask all admins...
What is wrong with my question? I see nothing wrong with it. This is the first time this has happened to me, and I think it is ridiculous...
I have nothing against the admins and all, but this just made me laugh, really. 😆
Anyway, I just want to know what was wrong with my question, so I don't say what ever I said, again. 😆😆😆

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I suppose it was hidden because it isn't really relevant to the majority of the content on this site. Admins have the final say though, so it might pop back up.

• I put it under "other". Other meaning the post can be about anything. At least I think so. 😅

• Fair point. It still doesn't have much direction though. More of a personal chat type situation rather than exchanging advice, etc.