Not really a question but I miss how GaG used to be?

😂 ok so I just wanna say how I miss when people had real af problems on this site and how they'd get like 40+ replies
people barely get 10 if they lucky now
it just gave a real sense of community
I mean I'm happy people have less issues now but I just kinda miss helping ya know 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• I miss some features from 2009 so I feel your pain lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean. There does seem to be that issue where people just want to ask nonsense questions and barely get replies when someone actually needs help.

• exactly
      like how many times am I gonna c the which race is better question or my so stopped talking to me after a day question?

• Don't forget all the penis and breast size questions, "Am I good enough with _________?"

• 😂 exactly!!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Is that DeGas? Great taste.

• People never dtop having issues or have less of them. The mechanics of this site is what changed evrything.

• When was that? Maybe when the community was smaller, right?

• yeah
      it was actually like 2 years ago if u remember correctly cause I was 17 then

• 😂 haha
      I actually like the sound of that

• Me too, I answered a lot of those questions as well.

• yes...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!