It's just me or there's less people on here and we also have less questions to answer?

Lately, it's seems like GAG has less users and I don't see as many questions like I used to see.
Did anyone notice this too? Or it's just me?
Also, do you think there's a reason for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose that due to the settings of the site we see a lot of the same questions popping up instead of different ones, but it has been like that for a while.
    The fact that questions get closed quite quickly doesn't help either when there aren't many people asking questions... or writing mytakes.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't have that impression... but I"m only here off and on, so I might not have noticed the trend.

• I think there are less sure. GAG goes through fluctuations like that.

• I haven't noticed... maybe because I'm one of those who aren't here that often anymore :\

• Yes, I have noticed that you're not as active like you used to be. But I'm sure there's a reason for that.

• There are ample questions and GAG is very busy. Yesterday , the servers were down.

• Seems like it's been steady for about a month now

• Questions are very samey , I get a little bored with them and take a break and the askers rarely respond to comments which makes me think why bother lol

• Yup,
    also there's a shortage in female users...
    only like maximum of 7 females will answer a question and 30 males will
    if this place becomes a sausage fest im out...

but then again im blocked by a lot of female users so that might be why haha

• seemed like that for quite a while because once people chose a best answer, you couldn't answer it anymore, but, they've since changed that

• No I haven't noticed that. I try not to pay attention to people on here.

• it's new year people are busy

What Girls Said 5

• G@G goes through lulls just like anything else.

• Seems like more users and questions to me. But oh well I don't know

• There still seems to be tons of questions overall; however there seem to be fewer good questions.

• I've ran into a dry season ever since the site started acting screwy with me.

• I'm new, I haven't seen anything.