What is MHO % mean?

sorry if this a dumb question but I'm new to this app. I noticed that people on here have different percentages while I have 0%. how can I get it to be higher? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever you give an opinion, the asker can choose yours as the Most Helpful Opinion (MHO).

Once you start getting some of your answers selected, it's just a reflection of how many of your questions have been chosen.

So, if you answer 100 questions, and 25 of your answers are chosen as the Most Helpful, your percentage would be 25%.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• to me, it seems like someone read my post, and it meant something. One in a thousand, but maybe, just maybe, that one post, helped that person with something!! I don't post for rewards!! I say what I think, and my experiences, and you can love, or hate my posts!!
    What I post, I hope, helps someone. . .

• most helpful opinion, lol

• MHO = Most Helpful Opinion by Guy and by Girl.

• It means your opinion was voted most helpful

• Most helpful opunion

• It is the percentage of your opinions posted that were voted most helpful. If you comment on too many posts it won't be very high though, especially if you comment on political or race based posts.

• how many answers you've had selected as best answer, out of how many total answers you've gicen, put in to a percentage, so

1/10 best answers, is a.1% mho

What Girls Said 9

• I used to be 50% but Now Somehow, I am, still way Up there, but Now...46% I believe, which is One of the a Highest on Here, dear. xx

• Yikes!!! I just saw 44% because most of the time with Newbies, it is Gag who Votes. xx

• Thank you for the Like, dear. xx

• You are so welcome, lovely. xx

• M: most
    H: helpful
    O: opinion 😉

• Most honest opinion. 😊

• Most Helpful Opinion

• Most Helpful Opinion. When you get awarded with that for your opinions by the Asker, your percentage will start to go up.

• MHO stands for most helpful opinion. When you ask a question you can select the opinion you found most helpful. MHO % is the percentage of your opinions that are selected as most helpful.

• most helpful opinion

• Most helpful opinion. 😊

• Most helpful opinion = MHO