Do you care about MHO?

Do you care about getting MHO while answering questions? Do you ever consider it? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, but Im competitive like that and it what kind of keeps me here. Its a plus knowing that my opinions help others as well :)

• Sounds a lot like me! i don't care much about it but i like to go toward a question with this hype of being helpful and informative as well as creating something to trick someone to choose my opinion or suggestion as the most helpful answer as much as possible! i like the challenge with myself. :)

• Hahah who me? Tricked you? Im innocent 😇😈😇

• hahaha! Innocent Tricker :P
      But i won't debate that, because i know you have a fighting spirit and i love my bones very well located :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually not. I actually started to get mildly interested in it because I accumulated a high MHO rate somehow by accident, but I try not to think about it. Plus I do things that deliberately sabotage my MHO, like posting trollish opinions here sometimes when I'm drunk that will almost certainly not be selected as MHO (though in a few times, to my surprise, such answers got selected anyway).

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• It's a nice bonus if I get it, but it's not all I think about.

• I like to get it as it's validation that my opinion meant something to that person or helped. Some people just don't pick the MHO but show they appreciate the input so I don't really mind tbh.

• When I'm answering a question, I don't think about getting the MHO. But, if get a notification saying that I did, then I'm satisfied.
    I feel like I was able to help the asker.

• nope i don't

• Not really but it's cool if I get it bc I guess what I said helped someone

• I don't care.

What Guys Said 6

• No, but I do consider the popularity of questions. I avoid questions that already have a ton of responses out of the assumption that my view has likely already been conveyed by someone else.

• 0|1
  • It normally pops up on mine when I've forgotten what the question was. So not really, no,

• Only when I can start to smell a gift card.

• Nope

• I don't "care" about it but I do appreciate it when I get it.