Why are some of my 6-month-old questions now open again?

I'm 90% sure this is probably in the gag update, but I'm too lazy to read that take.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been explained under another question: since they cancelled the "closing questions" option, some old questions got re-opened and show up in the feed as recent.
    And I would guess that all your questions would be open now? I haven't checked for myself so far...

Most Helpful Girl

• They've stopped closing questions.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 6

• With MHO's already Given, it seems that Everyone under the Sun, doesn't Care to Share too Much In Reading and Re-Reading things from the Past. xx

• Thank you, dear, for the Like. xx

• wlc... I don't know why someone downvoted you lol

• lol!!! I don't mind. Probably someone who I have not Socked or Blocked just yet. xx

• In a previous update, all questions were given a 72 hour ultimatum to be closed if no opinions were shared in the given time... the feature was removed, and all questions closed by it were reopened.

• GAG has been updating the site again.

• hahah they've unleashed them

• I still have questions that are over a a year and I dont know how to even delete them

• they didn't know what to do this time...