Why can someone Whos blocked me delete the updates to MY fucking questions?

It's MY post GaG😡 If the little shit is able to block me so I can't reply to his accusations on his opinion then that's enough, but wtf is up with him being able to delete the updates? It's not his post and we've both blocked each other so You guys need to fix that.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Delete the updates to your questions? He shouldn't be able to do that unless he's an admin. He might have reported you, and the admin removed whatever you wrote.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• he must have some special privileges on here then

• Someone who you block can also give you the most helpful opinion also.

• Not if they're rude assholes though.

• @SeraBarton
      Answer 1 of my 2 open questions, then block me a few minutes later. I can still pick your opinion as MHO and you'd get 7 points.

• Oh well yeah on here but their opinions aren't actually helpful. Assholes never have anything helpful to say lol

What Girls Said 2

• No one can delete other people's posts here except admins. If your update violated our posting guidelines, that's why it was removed. You should have received a message with the reason explaining the removal.

• I agree, this site is very funny. They delete questions that the particular person may find offensive themselves or if it benefits them. I dont trust the admins on this site, they seem a bit shady. I see this girl always commenting on updates, and im just thinking. WTF why is she able to comment, she is a admin on this site. Makes no sense, and her attitude is terrible. I dont like her. And if she is reading im pretty sure she already knows who I am talking about.