Why are so many questions being posted in the "Sexual Behavior" category that have nothing to do with sexual behavior?

In the last two minutes:

- Should I shave my pubes?
- Should I be blocked on Facebook for saying "f@gg@t"?
- Have you seen your brother's peeenis?

None of these are "Sexual Behavior" questions.
Why are so many questions being posted in the

Apparently the word p@n! s automatically dumps your question into "sexual behavior" by default. I still don't understand the other ones.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Iunno. I put most of my questions in other. I don't really ask sexual questions. I figure that I'll just keep on being oblivious and assume that I know it all.

• In some fairness, this site has way too many categories that overlap like 8 of them. As for mytakes, it does this stupid thing that basically automatically puts it in that category that makes no sense

• Cuz sometimes it just feels like doing it Cheergirl! Lol I don't know strange. I think most of my questions have been in the "Other" category.

• it's when the comps at HQ picks up on keywords just like law enforcement office will listen on our phone call and read our text and messages is keywords are said

• Because the site automatically flags every word that is not PG13 as "sexual behavior".
    Whether it is sexual behavior or not.

• i agree with the second question
    but the other falls in sexual behavior

• Are they already hidden?

• No. I just moved them into correct categories.

• @OlderAndWiser I understand this sites functions quite well.. I was referring to the questions that are in the description of THIS question.
      - Should I shave my pubes?
      - Have you seen your brother's peeenis?
      Are/were you under the assumption that I asked these questions?

• I thought you were referring to some question that you posted and which got moved.

• Because the last two sound like trolls and where better to post then in a high traffic category?

• Why isn't this in the sexual behavior category?

• some people dont look at the category before they post there questions

• what else is this category for then asking serial stuff

What Girls Said 9

• Certain keywords will push questions into that category as you mentioned, so things like "pubes" and "penis" will send them there, even if they really don't need to be.

• They might view it as sexual behavior weirdly enough or just try to get more views/opinions on it bc they think it's a popular topic, but it's stupid lol I've seen worse than that some ab politics and stuff

• You should have posted this in sexual behavior.
    Probably would get more responses. 😜

• LOL what's funny is that most of my questions are either "G@G Community" or "Other". :)

• LOL but those were real questions I saw in the last few minutes.

Did you ask one about golden showers? LOL. ;)

• Hahaha you know Im into some weird stuff but no that is not for me. Thanks.

• I think because people are using the Sexual Behavior category as a catchall for anything even remotely having to do with sex or sexual orientation.

• because sexual behavior is the most viewed topic

• that's probablt it.

"girls, what is your bra size?" - (sexual behavior) - ummm... well, no... it isn't. LOL

• I believe as soon as any word that can be related to the subject comes up it gets placed somewhere else.

• Sometimes G@G changes the category :(

• LOL dont I know it. I spend half of my mod time moving questions where they should go from where they get posted.

"girls what color panties do you prefer?" - (sexual behavior)... umm no.

• Ikr! I choose the 'health ' option for Urine or semen survival questions and it got auto changed to

• Because gag is lazy