Planning on doing my first myTake, any tips?

So I'm planning on making my first one, I'm a bit excited.
Any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• do your research.. add pictures between paragraphs so to entertain the reader... tag people ask them to tag others

Most Helpful Girl

• - Double check spelling and grammar.
    - Make the myTake concise. Don't ramble on or others will get tired of reading it halfway through (if that).
    - Use paragraph breaks and headers as needed to make it easier to read as well.
    - Include a few photos, not just the one required one, to spice up what you are writing.
    - Try to use humor and language that's easily understood, no science-like talk if you know what I mean.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Make it interesting
    2. Make it something people will want to read about and not JUST you
    3. Don't make it long

• Perfect Life
    No poverty
    no illness
    no death
    no pollution
    no human on earth
    no violence
    try any of these

• ...
    ...
    ...
    History of Memes pls

• I'm gonna do something like that too x'D
      The first one I have planned is a tiny bit more serious doe like a tip guide

• It happens. Engage at your own risk :p

• be prepared for backlash

• Uh, why did my answer get deleted?

• Don't even know what that is 😝

What Girls Said 1

• Make sure you go through it with a fine tooth comb, as non-editors can't edit after posting, include images to break things up and add visuals, including headers so it doesn't look like a long, drawn on paragraph, and think about what you say before you put it out. If it's a point you want to prove, work out any plot holes or weaknesses, if it's just for fun, make sure it comes across that way.