Have you ever considered dating someone you met on gag? Or meet them in real life if they were in your country?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have plans to meet a few this year hopefully. Not for dating but as freinds. You can't tell what a person is like unless you spend time with them in person I like to think.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• If I was younger and did not have a girlfriend, there are certainly users on this site who would be excellent prospects for dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people I've known on here for a long time maybe yes, if the opportunity would occur. No romantic date, but just a cup of coffee or maybe visit an interesting place.

1|0
    0|0
  • I already met up with one this past year when I was on vacation. Coincidentally, she lives in one of the cities that I visited.

As for a date, can I take you to the show, pinkie? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No -- would break the whole anonymity thing I'm going for on here. I don't get dating or befriending people (in person) that you meet online -- there's people all over the place right outside that door. Might be a generational thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, I'll hang out with anyone as long as it's within a 30-45 minute drive in a big public place (for my peace of mind and yours). I wouldn't turn down someone I have chemistry with just because I "met them on the internet". some of my best friends who I visit once a year I met on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if they were mature and we could get along well and form a closeness.

1|0
    0|0
  • There was one girl and she was very pretty and awesome and we were going to meet but she turned out to be the devil.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would like to if that opportunity came around

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible. I'd have to meet the person first

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes especially with u if I were there or you were here. 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd be down to meet some peeps if they were chill enough

0|0
    0|0
  • why, is that like a thing people do on here?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm bout to meet someone here and I don't know it it's a good idea.

• yikes 😬😬

• I dunno, I guess just make sure everything checks out haha

• yes definetly would meet them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done it before

0|0
    0|0
    • how was it?

• It was good for a while. Just keep in mind talking to someone online or skype/facetime you only get to see one side of them, or the side they want you to see.

• good point

• I will be meeting a girl I met on gag very shortly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No, I haven't seen any attractive guys on this site. Its not like I have been looking. I just get on here to read questions and answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't wanted to date anyone but I'd be down to meet someone as friends

1|0
    0|0
  • It crossed my mind but never flowered into anything.

0|0
    0|1
  • Already met someone on here

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. Once. Then I persuaded myself that it's not a good idea

1|0
    0|0
    • why is not a good idea?

• Distance, lack of resources, futility.

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0