Should there be options to see who voted in polls and thumbs up and down? and and option to remove freaks opinions?

as the asker of your question shouldn't you be in complete control and have the power to see what's going on and to remove whomever you want and unwanted items?

I feel it's our right. Please see to it. @girlsaskguys

• YES
    41%(7)36%(9)Vote25%(2)
  • NO
    47%(8)56%(14)Vote75%(6)
  • WE DON'T WANT POWER WE ARE SHEEP!!!
    12%(2)8%(2)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but only to the removing freaks from the opinions.
    As for seeing who voted that destroys the point of a poll which is suppose to be secret xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i support your post please use my answer if you wish
    but something needs done to stop people from down-voting
    And we should be able to Moderate our own Opinions from haters
    I got questions up and people spam the hell out of my one question
    today with nuisance opinions.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like the option to remove people's comments. It teeters on censorship. It also can skew results. Sometimes I'll search for a question that I have instead of just posting a copy. If some of the results were deleted, I may not know and trust the skewed results. People would catch on and need to make their own duplicate questions to see the real results. It would spam and flood G@G with the same questions. I do like the option to report comments that are irrelevant or inappropriate though. The administration can decide if it should be removed. Overall, it's not that difficult to just ignore the idiotic comments.

• I don't mind fools but I just wanna see the identity of the polls and thumbs up/down voters.. I should at least have the rights to my own questions

• I could understand why, but I also like the anonymity when answering the polls;)

• I can remove freaks from opinions because I'm a mod but we need that option for those who aren't mods lol.
    Polling is supposed to be anonymous.

• you're so lucky.. how did you become a mod?

• Once, there was a guy constantly spamming a story on people's opinions on a myTake and he was spammed my opinion five times. I reported all the spams and then the next day I got a message from GaG that I qualified to be a mod.

• Yes especially on the freak questions

• So if I get what your say you would be able to remove any comment that disagrees with you? That would create chaos on GAG.

• no.. I'm saying insultive/spam/indecent content to be removed..

• people who instigated chaos and fights

• If it's against GAG rules report it & they will remove it. Other wise it would just be abused if any one can remove posts.

• I have never seen that - votes are done anon.

What Guys Said 4

• no because then we wouldn't get anywhere how do you no someone is not going around trolling deleting everyones answers or that a good answer was given better than the others but they wanted mho so they delete it or you post a comment which people dont like but it answers the question people delete it the answer to this question is no it would be used irresponsibly

• don't you want control of your own Q?

I'm not saying that we control everyone's stuff

• I don't mind there being a option that allows people to see what people voted for. But giving power to remove posts will be abused.

• NO...