Does MHO% matter to you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice to have a higher number because that means more people thought I was helpful compared to other users... at times. However, it's not something I find that important.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does to me because there is lots of bullshit out there competing with constructive, well thought out responses. Therefore it is nice to be acknowledged for contributing in a positive way.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• Many Newbies either Forget or don't Bother to Vote, so it really Doesn't matter Here, dear.
    For me it has Always been the Fact that I Help Others Here for 3 Years, and Gag will choose the Best from the Rest anyways these Days. xx

• Yes. I'm always striving to get MHO. Right now I made Top Members MHO list and i couldnt be more proud ✌️️

• If I notice a really well-thought out response, I'll go on that person's profile, and look at their MHO %. Generally it's pretty high so.. I'll know that this person gives pretty good advice/responses and I'll probably remember their username :)

• its nice but it doesn't matter that much

• Nooooooooooope

• it doesn't matter for me

• I notice if I get a MH as for do I car no it's not a big deal.

• Nope, not really.

• some days ya, and some days i just let shit hit the fan with no fucks given.

What Guys Said 12

• No, it doesn't really. If I'm happy with my answers then I'm good. It's nice to be appreciated sometimes but it is not the purpose of being here.

• only in the sense that it means the person found my answer helpful.

• It used to matter, but not anymore.

• Not at all. In fact, I turned off the notification for when I receive MHO because I think that it's junk. I just use this site to kill time - I don't care about seeking approval from strangers or garnering likes :)

• Nope, it's the least of my concerns.

• Nope

• Yeah a little bit. I like it when i get MHO.

• Yes it helps to move up the xper levels faster

• Yes...

• Nope, it makes no difference to me.

• not really..

• Why would it?