How often do you use the mute button on your questions or other people's questions?

• Never
    83%(10)69%(18)Vote57%(8)
  • Rarely
    0%(0)12%(3)Vote21%(3)
  • I use it mostly on other people's questions
    17%(2)15%(4)Vote14%(2)
  • I use it mostly on mine
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • After I pick mho
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • If I keep getting a ton of replies
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • see results
    0%(0)4%(1)Vote8%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• I use it mostly on other people's questions, especially when I don't want to get notifications from annoying people.

Most Helpful Girl

• When a messy argument starts on my opinion replies. Disgusting, I want no part in it.

• I tend to run into drama on here unfortunately. Kudos to anyone who has been on here and avoided it 👍🏻

• Lol I like it sometimes but I'm not in an argue mood nowadays

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Rarely.

-If i comment somewhere and later realize, okay i guess i shouldn't have make that comment from the first place. I mute to quit.

-If in a debate i realize the opposites are just looking for argument. I mute and quit.

-If i make a comment and my debate get over soon. And people are discussing something for so long and it is not related to me. I mute to avoid unnecessary notifications.

• Not on here, but in online games I'll press the ignore button if I get so much as a slight vibe that I'm gonna hate you. Saves everyone the effort.

• Never. I forget it's there until it's mentioned.

• Rarely

What Girls Said 6

• I've never used it.

• Sometimes Instead of Socking or even Blocking the Question that May be because Someone, hun, has Come into my own Comment Box... I Mute the Question but Before I close the Door, I also just Might Report that Person for being Ride and Crude, and sometimes with Mute, Block goes with this as well after I Report but First I Retort. lolxx

• I never do.

• What is a mute button?

• never used it

• There is a mute button for comments & questions? I guess I'm in the never use it.