Do you know any GAGers in person?

• Yes
  • No
I know @Dred1614Returns I met him at the Miami women's March a few days ago

2019

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• @OrdinaryGentleman I was blocked lol because I disagreed and @omar5881 dislikes the truth.
    "Relations between Israel and its neighbours had never fully normalised following the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. In the period leading up to June 1967, tensions became dangerously heightened. In reaction to the mobilisation of Egyptian forces along the Israeli border in the Sinai Peninsula, Israel launched a series of preemptive airstrikes against Egyptian airfields. The Egyptians were caught by surprise, and nearly the entire Egyptian air force was destroyed with few Israeli losses, giving the Israelis air superiority. Simultaneously, the Israelis launched a ground offensive into the Gaza Strip and the Sinai, which again caught the Egyptians by surprise. After some initial resistance, Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser ordered the evacuation of the Sinai. Israeli forces rushed westward in pursuit of the Egyptians, inflicted heavy losses, and conquered the Sinai."
    Do you know that Israel tolerates many different religion from catholics to orthodox to some of the more obscure eastern Christian churches, they hold all those places of worship open for all and over 1 million muslims live and work in Israel. Israel is also the only country in the middle east were women enjoy full rights and protections on par with the west. I'm sorry but most Muslim countries are run in accordance to the religous laws of Islam even if other religions are tolerated. The only secular run country i ever heard of in the middle east that wasn't Israel is Iraq. Just look at Turkey Greeks Armenians and kurns face mass discrimination and the Armenians can't get their country back.

• * he dislikes what you proclaim as truth.
      No they do not tolerate other religions, they impose state taxes on Christians and Muslims, they often will strip search people. It's arguably as bad as apartheid in south Africa as it has been compared to.
      In the future reference your links.
      " I'm sorry but most Muslim countries are run in accordance to the religous laws of Islam even if other religions are tolerated."
      Okay, that is an opinion, not a fact. It comes down to the practiced religion to enforce their laws, not those of other religious values.
      "Israel is also the only country in the middle east were women enjoy full rights and protections on par with the west."
      Nope, Iran is as well, they allow women to take off for 12 weeks post work for childbirth and care and for men another 13 weeks. The United states has no paid leave.

You don't have to be sorry, it's okay to be wrong from time to time.

• @OrdinaryGentlemanThe U. S. gives Egypt $1.5 billion a year in aid. Here's what it does. The biggest policy debate roiling Washington right now is whether to continue America's annual $1.5 billion aid package to Egypt. After all, Egypt just had a coup in which the military ousted the country's elected president, Mohammed Morsi

Sponsored

What Girls Said 19

• Technically, yes, but they're people that I persuaded to join and they got bored and don't use it anymore so it doesn't really count.

• No I haven't, but I don't really want to either. I have a gagger on Instagram (not sure if he's still active) and I thought that was already a big deal for me. I already have problems replying to pm's.
    I don't know why, but people online are like a completely different universe for me. I can't bond with people online.

• Yes I do :) One of my best friends is on here, occasionally...

• Not yet :P

• Yes a couple.

• Yes 2 users

• Yeah I met @Silencemeanspatience a month ago.

• Nope I don't know anybody in persn from gag

• I met one and there's quite a few I'd love to meet.
    I think I need to plan a trip to the UK.

• Hehe one goes to my school

• A few have tried to get to know me in person but as of today I don't know anyone from GAG in person.

• No, but there are some awesome GAGers on here.

• hahaha yep.

• Nope

• Nope I don't.

• Nope i new here

• no but I wouldn't mind to if we've been talking for a while and he's/she's not a catfish. I've met others online and that's what tinder is, so yeah.. no biggie as long as you're smart about it. Mostly met female friends who I've known for years and some guy friends. Had met some romantic interests in my early 20s but I've taken a break from serious dating since then.

• I know you.

• I think I know the guy who said he was sexually molested by his cousin.

What Guys Said 18

• My sister and brother joined some time ago, outside of them I don't.

It would be dope to link up with @DodgersGM , seeing that he is a fellow #CaliBoy

• Nope not yet. Soon tho.

• I do not.

• No lol.

• I've never been to Miami. Such a fag city.

• Not yet

• Nope

• I know llorando in person, does that count?

• no, there are a couple I'd love to meet though :/

• Nope

• No but I'd like to

• Not yet

• Guess you can call it "in person" though not physically met.

• I met one last year. I would like to meet another this year.

• Nope, but I wish I did

• Not yet, hopefully oneday I'll neet someone in person.

• maybe.

• No I don't.