Do you feel you are liked on this site?

I feel everyone hates me on here lol

I'll ask a question or say an opinion and i'll get opinions disagreeing with me with whole paragraphs on why i'm wrong or i'll even get insulted
Then someone else says the SAME EXACT THING and they get opinions like "Preach!" "Finally someone said it" "I agree"
Like... wtf? People are always against me on here lol

Or i'll say something and get a bunch of downvotes even though everyone else said the same damn thing

Or I'll get 0 opinions on a question, and then a week later someone will ask the same thing and get 40 opinions and get their question promoted

1624

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you respond here, you have to KNOW that you will probably get some of the Knuckle-draggers posting their ignorant sht!
    But sometimes, someone sends you a personal message, and says that something you said really meant something to them, and it made them think, and helped them!!
    i don't post to piss people off. I try to post, to help, but it is often misunderstood and I get a lot of sht.
    Sorry I can't help everyone, and if you are dumb as a stump, and don't understand what I am saying, well, that's your problem!
    I'm posting to the ones that understand, even the sarcastic posts!

What Girls Said 15

• For the most part, yeah. Though I'm sure more people dislike me than before due to unpopular opinions on the election and race issues and such. I don't really care either way.

• I've always liked you since i started on here because you seem like one of the nicest people on here

• Thanks. I remember once somebody posted a question saying you deactivated and they posted a photoshopped picture of your account being gone and I got so sad lol

• Lmao I remember that. I was so confused. But nah, I'm still around. Not as much, but yeah. I'll be sure to let you know if I ever decide to blow this popsicle stand.

• Well, I don't know the people i keep in contact with like me. Today though i got a message from someone calling me a sexual abuser bc i made a joke about kicking someone in the ballsπŸ€” Other than that i guess not many people know me on here. Regarding your issue i think that i can see where you're coming from but keep in mind that the phrasing of your statement means 70% while your overall point is like 30%. So even if you've got a point but it comes out wrong, people won't agree with you. Also, being strategic about the time you post your Q can also have an influence in the number of answers you get.

• Nah, definitely don't think so. I have quite a number of enemies here. Even people who I never knew held a grudge for that ONE THING I said in one of my questions... He then just kept on clinging on it, wouldn't fucking move on. Yet didn't block me. So I blocked him. Annoying little grown ass fucker. I generally don;t have much patience for some stupid stuff said on this website, so I say whatever I want. That's not a recipe to be popular. Do I care? No.

• I don't think I'm particularly liked or disliked which is all good with me :P

• I... don't know. Lol. I think some do and some don't.

• I'm not blocked by nearly as many people as I think I ought to be. True story. Sometimes I go to answer something and I'm surprised at that.

• It's just a site to me, I really don't care if totally strangers like me or not. A few people like what I say sometimes though..

• I don't think I make an impact at all on here. I'm ghosting lol.

• I think I am somewhere in between some love me others hate me. I will tell you one thing it doesn't stop me from sleeping at night.. haha

• Never noticed that about you
    But I am generally liked anywhere really haha
    In gag or in rl

• I'm sorry but that's the funniest worst luck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bad timing I guess

• i literally have a question and no one has answered..

• No Lol not at all.

• Who are you?
    Anyway, probably so and probably not lol.

• Awww poor thing, i remember some of your comments they where actually never that bad so i don't understand why lol

What Guys Said 23

• I'd rather be hated for saying the truth, than liked for telling lies. There's a difference between telling the truth, and being rude, however.

• I don't feel like I'm hated or liked on this site. I don't care about how people feel about me on here. Oh, and I don't dislike you.

• By the few cool mates I've met on here I want to say yeah haha.

At least I don't think I have any enemies or people who hate me 😳.

• I think a lot of that has to do with the topic you post under. There are gag cliques lol.

I feel like there are some people who can't stand me, some people who don't believe what I say and that there are a small number of people who recognize my greatness.

• Don't know, don't care. I also think most people don't care enough to genuinely like or hate someone from here either.

• Probably not, but I treat this site being more for my entertainment than for actual advice since most of the questions and answers are beyond stupid and redundant at this point. And like @aizou said, I'd rather be hated for telling the truth than liked for lying. They don't make bandaids for feelings

• I'm just someone with too much freetime on this website lol

• Some do and some don't. I don't care what my rep on the internet is. I think I'm not really noticed for the most part. I hardly partake in discussions and I stay away from controversial topics.

• Nah, probably not. But, most of the people here don't have more than a couple of brain cells to rub together, so it isn't gonna ruin my day if someone doesn't like me.

• No..

• I think I am, except for a couple fragile creatures who blocked me because I dared disagree with them.

• I don't really feel particularly liked or disliked. I feel invisible I'd say

• I suppose I am. There's a few users I'm kool with.

• i couldn't care less about that

• I am not sure.

• It shows how pathetic and lonely people's lives are if they take GAG personally.

• I think most of the other users are ok with me.

• Don't take it personal, people just don't agree with your opinions. Just keep being you.

• I think I am since I'm nice to everyone

• Im def hated. But that's cool cause I love all my haters.

• Nah, they hate me.

• I don't know

• I would I m hated here mostly by white girls specially.