Should there be an 18 and older section of this site?

i see way too many things that should only be viewable by 18 and older, on here, and since gag is free, and viewable by anyone who signs up, that's not very acceptable, in my opinion. so, should they have an "over 18 section" on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though people could just lie I do agree. Some of the things I see under 18, or even under 16's commenting on or asking is so inappropriate. Even being able to prevent a few would be worth it

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when I started under 18 couldn't see sex questions.

But anyway can lie anyway.

Every teen can view unlimited hardcore pornography in seconds. I don't think having a place they can ask questions and get grown ups or peers doing their best to answer is a bad thing.

The one thing i'd worry about is pedos contacting them in messages. I myself find it a little annoying you can't message people until you follow back, but for under 18's I -do- think it's a good thing.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• No... I wasn't Innocent in my teens and didn't know many people who were.

• There would be no questions left for the "under 18"ers

• It's an interesting idea. Yeah, could be. But the "under 18" users can lie about their age when they are signing up.

• the ones who do, are usually just signing up for like, one question... or they're men, pretending to be underage women

• You have a good point, indeed.

• I totally agree

What Guys Said 4

• I agree, but it's impossible to enforce unless they ask for a credit card, and then no one would join.

• they would keep doing the rewards. thats why people are here, the rewards

• only reason im here. all im trying to do is get the amazon cards. they helped pay for some things i need on my car

• Besides, then they'd have to start saying things like " our members earn $20 a month on average." And then there'd be people on her trying desperately to game the system. It'd be a fucking mess.

• I think the whole site should be 18+. There are kids here whose parents didn't tell them enough about relationshios/dating, and this site is full of idiots and sick fuckers, it can have bad effect on kids. Plus 90% of kids here are annoying little brats

• not such a good idea since people can lie about their age quite easily

• there are other sites for that