Who is Someone on Gag who you Sometimes forget to Acknowledge?

I now have 680 Followers and Respect and admire Everyone under the Sun for their own Dedication and Participation on Gag. Sometimes I feel it is Good to let them know just how special, and to Give your own Selves a Slap on the back. xx
My Main Purpose for Posting this Particular Question for Someone Special like @Dim1213.. Wish more People on Gag had Someone more Special themselves who they thought of once in awhile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks Paris and great idea for a question.

• No, Thank you, Dear, I nearly had Forgotten, I have been so busy here, dear.
      Thank you for coming. xx

• Thank you for mho

• So welcome, my friend. Thank you for acknowledging it Here, dear. xx

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I'd like to acknowledge @IEatMyOwnFartBubblesInTheTub, but tragically she threw herself in front of a septic truck and committed sewercide.

• lol Must be @ihav2fart's sister. He is here again, only he changed some of his "Farts."xx

• I don't believe in luck as I've seen no convincing evidence of it. I do believe in poop though!

• lol Fair enough.. Pity Pot Luck. xx

• @Paris13 I respect that girl

• Thank you, sweetie, I appreciate this. I used to be MHO queen on Here, dear, and with 678 Followers, where is the Love now? lolxx

• Myself :(

• Yeah, @jman46241

• There are a few

• I asked this One, because I feel sometimes there may be Some I Do not always Talk to and only see them once in a blue moon on here. xx

• yeah exactly lol

• lol:)) xx

• @CT_CD

• i acknowledge, or at least try to acknowledge everybody...

• lol I do myself and try and take turns too by posting questions and MHO given to different ones. xx

• you @paris13

• I almost always acknowledge my favorite person on here.. and Im pretty sure she knows who she is.

• There is not.

• trump

• I acknowledge Him every day. lolxx

• .. be hard to have sex on the back of a horse though

• lol I have ridden a Camel out in the pyrmaids and anything is possible with 2 Humps and no bumps. xx

• lol I don't know xx I only have like 9 followers in total xD

What Girls Said 6