How do I delete this account?

I want to delete this account I'm not too impressed by some of the people on here. I keep getting rude answers and comments it's pissing me off. How do I delete my account and all my questions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i have no idea but girl its the internet.. you will get rude answers and comments its just the way it is. People sit behind a computer and just hate cause they can get away with it when in reality they would never say half the things they say on the internet. You just need to get a thick skin and learn to deal with it.. cause if you can't handle it over the internet how will you handle it real life?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• You keep posting the same questions over and over, and don't expect people to get annoyed?

• You can't, just go home. It's simple.

What Girls Said 4

• You can't delete your questions, but if you go into your settings and scroll to the bottom you should see an option to deactivate.

• some people here are always going to be rude and idiots and i learned to avoid them and not care much about what they say just bcs there are amazing people here too

• Go into your settings and at the bottom of the page you will see what you are looking for.

• You go into settings and scroll down until you see cancel my account, then you can go from there