Are you here for the free Amazon gift card you get at 7000 points 😏?

Most Helpful Guy

• yabut still need like 6,999 more points to get one. o. o

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait what? You get an Amazon gift cart seriously? 0. o okay i am here since 2014 and i never knew this HELP !!!

• On the far right side of the website, you have to be on a computer, click the drop down, look for "Xper". From that page there should be a "redeem Xper" link.

• @dragonfly6516 ooooh sorry i never really checked that :) thank you, it's good to know ;)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Not really. I have requested Amazon gift cards and used them when they costed only 5.000 xper points to redeem, it was almost 2 years ago. Now I can redeem much more and haven't done it yet. It's definetely not because of them that I'm here.

• Funnily enough, I haven't used my points for that yet. I should, really. I could use 20$, however much that is in sterling.

• It's not free at all. You are spending part of your life to gathers these points to get the amazon card.

• Yes and I'm also here to give opinions.

• No, I've never recovered my points. I simply enjoy being on here, the rest is less important...

• No, I went past 7000 a while ago, but still haven't claimed it.

Thanks for the reminder!

• Hell yeah :D

• I think nobody is here for that

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not just here for that, but it is a bonus.

• I've gotten a total of 2 since 2010, I've had enough for a 3rd for over a month now. No, I'm here to help and get help.

• Partly here to pass time, partly here for the gift cards :P

• No. i got so many before

• No but I wouldn't mind the gift card whenever I get to 7000 points and can it be in £ please.

• 7000 points?

• Yes. You can get other items as well for less xp points but I think the Amazon gift card is the most useful one.

• wait is that on Gag or some other app? I mean the rewards 😂

• no, I buy my own shit on amazon and the gift card is not for that much in my opinion. I'm getting to 7xper because I can't stand the ads.