How do you make a username on here?

I need a username to be able to submit my opinions but I can't figure out how to set a username? I'm on mobile if that makes a difference

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy, I love cass but I just thought I should develop my username. So normally they call me Cass but my name is Castiel so I said to myself "Lets make this Casstiel" isn't that creative? 😆

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! Our signup system has changed so you will not be able to set a username for yourself. If you would like, you can send me a message with a few username options and we can fix it for you. :)

• Why was this changed?

• You had to make a username when I joined?

• @Hidden_P Yes, not requiring a username right away was just a brief thing we tried about a year ago and then we went back to the old system of requiring a username.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• how did you create this account without a username?

• I have no idea. Apparently I already had one when I tried to make one but I don't have a username...

• I hit the plus on the bottom of the screen but I can't answer questions or anything

• if you don't mind, follow me so I'll know what your username is and I'll try to help you from their.

What Girls Said 0