What are signs that GaGer guy has feelings for you?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Is it me?

• Why don't you just ask him?

• They bug you all the fucking time.

• he/she will flirt with you, or try to get your attention somehow. i guess

• stalk you

• He lies for you and not to you.

What Girls Said 4

• Well obvious signs would be if he asked your number, and if you guys took it to the point to talk on the phone, Skype, phone whatever, i think he will have feelings for you only and only if he chats / talks with you on other applications not only here :)

• I think there are a handful of gager guys who like being flirtatious (they're normally flirtatious by nature). But I think some guys who show you interest on GaG, would probably be the ones who message you in your pm and talk to you everyday. That would often lead into social media and messenger apps. But they are either sexually interested or romantically interest. The occasional rare platonic ones too.

• It's not easy to tell unless he is directly flirting with you

• I don't know how he can develop feelings for a person he met online.

• It happens...

• Ok... I can't imagine how. But, to answer your question, you can feel when he enjoys having conversations with you. He writes you a lot... something like that.