Do you guys also feel that half of the posts/questions/stories here are fake?

So, i have been reading a lot of questions and explanations here and somehow i feel that quite a lot of them are just not true and a big pile of lies. What do you guys think?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• It's entirely possible. It's the Internet after all, so it's easy to make up stories and troll.

• Maybe i think they are TRUE because i am being truthful so i automatically think that others are being truthful as well... but there are a lot of trolls and they are easy to see

• Half? Naaah. I think I've only ever been *convinced* that a post is 100% fake a few times. Otherwise it seems like some posts might be just a bit embellished or exaggerated (usually in the asker's favor), but not completely fake.

• I don't know, why would people lie about it? You get me?
    To be honest i dont care x'D

• Yes hahahah I feel the same way

• Yeah, pretty much everything is bs on here.

What Guys Said 5

• There are definitely some questions and scenarios on here that are pure fantasy, particularly some of the ones related to sex. Some people are just trying using fake scenarios in order to perv on the replies. It's blatantly obvious. Many of them are utterly beyond any credibility.

• I think they are not lie , in the world there are so many idiot people

• I reckon a large portion of the sex anecdotes/questions are fake for sure. Shit in Harry Potter is more plausible than the nonsense posted here.

• No. I take everything I read on the internet as the gospel truth.

• Yeah, I don't take anything on here seriously.