Do you find the g@g autocorrect annoying?

I mean seriously it always messes worn the tint o want to write

• Yes
    86%(12)81%(17)Vote71%(5)
  • No
    14%(2)19%(4)Vote29%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• I do! I D K has a different tone and meaning than I don't know but GaG constantly corrects it. I also don't like how their code messes with spellcheck on my phone.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• At times, yes, the way it places some things looks odd.

• What I find most Annoying is When... I have Written a Whole Time Consuming Answer to Best from the Rest Help Someone, hun, and all of a Sudden, Gag will Cut in and This will Say: Taking a Quick Break.
    For Goodness Sake, I then Lose all of my Efforts. xx

• very much so yeeess

• GAG has an auto correct? I never knew. Then again Google may override it.

What Guys Said 5

• Does GaG have its own native autocorrect? I thought that was just the browser. The one thing I noticed that is exclusive to GaG is that when I write I. M. O. (in my opinion) without the dots in between, it translates it to "in my opinion" without considering proper capitalization. I find that very annoying, especially when it picks out peculiar abbreviations like this and doesn't do things like translate "LOL" into "laughing out loud".

• Auto correct is annoying however whatever wherever whoever whenever, so pretty much auto correct will always with be annoying whatever it's on and alway will be

• i use it from my pc, so i have no auto correct annoying me

• No, I find it useful.

• I haven't had any problems yet.