How do you select most helpful answer?

I actually figured it out a few minutes after asking this lol

Most Helpful Girl

• - The person who actually did provide the most helpful advice
    - The person who I had the best conversation with about the topic (if I didn't really need advice)
    - The person with the funniest response

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean like physically choose and give people points or like how do you decide?

The first is simple. If it has been more than 24 hours you can select MHO by clicking on your icon then clicking the questions button. From there you click on your question and it's smooth sailing from there.

As for deciding an answer? I usually go for who is literally the most helpful or the opinion I respect the most.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I used to make it Fair to Take Turns Here, dear. I have 690 Followers but just a Few very Good friends to the Ends.
    However, I am Learning that it is Best from the Best to just Choose... The Best from the Rest so I can Be even More Fair and less Square. xx

• Based on who's opinion had the most insight and constructive advise.

• i select the one which i like the most

• Either the funniest or the one who made me smile or the one who made me have a reaction. If no answer did, I close my eyes and hover my mouse to a random answer. That one gets MHO.

What Guys Said 3

• I select through facts , not opinions. Because no one is entitled to thier own set of facts , which are what opinions lean towards. Not going to waist my time on opinionated horse shit. Although some of us do express some great opinions , facts over rule them ultimately.

• I select most helpful answer based on the clarity of the answer
    someone can give me 3 words and it can be a good answer and
    I'll give them MHO.

• I give it to the hottest user