Have you ever used the "anonymous " feature to be able to write mean/ disrespectful things to people?

After I saw a guy suggest other guy to end his life in a question, I want to write a "my take" about our "internet persona" so I Might ask a series of questions on the subject, or I might get bored and abandon the entire thing hahaha
either way I'm just curious

• I have done it
    29%(7)30%(13)Vote32%(6)
  • I would never do that
    54%(13)53%(23)Vote53%(10)
  • Oh you wound me, how dare you suggest that I go Anon just to disrespect, for shame sir, for shame!!
    17%(4)17%(7)Vote15%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never do it, that's a whole other level of being mean. If I intend to be agnostic, then I should show myself. At least that way I could get blocked, because that's what I deserve: get blocked due to my attitude.
    Since I'm against disrespectful responses, I wouldn't do it, anonymously or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If I'm gunna be a prick I will at least own up to it.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, that's not my style.

• I don't do it to be an asshole. I do it so if I write a reply I find embarrassing I could write it without being judged personally.

• I post in the Pinkie Mode when I get in the Mood to Just... Vent.
    You have to Do it Here, dear. Many Sore Sports, which is Why, no Lie, many Pinks and Blues who Feel it's Best from the Best to Stay behind the Computer Curtain. xx

• Why go anonymous when I can talk shit with out hiding perfectly fine 🤔

• I don't have to hide myself

• I just do it on face. so people usually take long- long-long preps to have a 3 sec chat with me, which requires i am - WUSS!!!

• When users go anon to intentionally insult you I often wonder if it's a user who puts on a fake persona on gag as a nice person , but in anon they can show their true colours , who they really are. Or they your gag friend, but false one , so hide behind anon so you don't know who they are

• No, but we're all basically anonymous here anyway.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm of the mindset that if you can't take shit for what you say, then you probably shouldn't say it at all. So yea, I'm pretty comfortable saying what I think lol.

• That's pretty much what people go anon for, I can't even take them seriously if they're going to hide like that

• Yep. So guilty of this.

• I've posted anon here and there but never to attack someone.

• I snark to their face because I'm a wanker.

• he I'd insult someone with my identity I want people to make opinions of me

• I don't post things anonymously.

• Not really because i actually wanted to hurt them, it is just that the truth is hurtful.

• I do it everyday :P and Im not regretful

• I go anon because I like to say funny stuff, but some people don't like it. Or because some people hate my political/moral views on stuff. I don't purposely say mean things to anyone unless they are messed up first.

• You stink