I have a CRUSH on this female gagger how do I tell her she makes my kokoro go doki-doki?

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Go talk to that pink anon lmao.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Be forward with it. You only life once. Yes I just used YOLO. bringing it back #bringbackYOLO #cuzYOLO

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her a pic of kokoro that went doki-doki

3|0
    0|0
  • BOOOIII you get that kawaii muthafuka.

0|1
    0|0
  • "She makes my Kokoro go doki doki?"

LMFAO. Well tell her duh lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Tell her "suki dayo!" Or tell her that your kokori foes doki doki :)

Also I just fell in love (platonically of coarse) with you because you said kokoro and doki doki, we should be friends!! Hahha sorry that was kinda weird...

1|1
    0|0
  • Just tell her! The worst is she says no, which I doubt because you are such a nice guy! Just go for it!

0|0
    0|0
    • But I'm a nerd😟

• Show All
    • I didn't realize that "girlsaskguys" was a dating site.

And no, women always ignore the nice guys. You're assuming that all women prefer nice guys based off of your own preference. I used to think that nice guys wouldn't have any problems finding someone, buuuuuuuuuuuut I was wrong. It doesn't really matter anyways, I've been told that I'm single because of my personality

• @Abe90 wtf is your problem? Like who peed in your Wheaties? You said "I forgot, all the nice guys get a woman or women". I said "@Abe90 what?" Then you omnisly replied with "You know what my statement means. I don't have to repeat myself" you're being a freaking dick head. People ask for dating advice. I didn't know he liked me. It was nice and flattering. He is nice. You're a fucking troll and need to fucking chill. Shut off your computer and get a life instead of trying to ruin others. You're kind of a prick. Maybe if you grew a pair and decided to be nice you wouldn't be single and lonely. 😘😘 best wishes to you!

• Cute... tag her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here, now you can tell me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok... I want you to stop kissing the sky and kiss me now?💏

• haahhahhahhahaha that last part :") omg thats priceless haaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is it?

0|0