What do you do when your invited to a question that you don't want to answer cause you want to protect your MHO?

Aw man they removed GAG Community as a topic.

• I like the question
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I message them my comment
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I just skip it. The best answer has already been given.
    38%(6)32%(8)Vote22%(2)
  • My MHO is not that important I'll answer it even though everyone else has also
    50%(8)56%(14)Vote67%(6)
  • Results
    12%(2)12%(3)Vote11%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why I prefer polls, even if I don't answer, I will always vote.

What Girls Said 5

• "F" actually Because... I will only Take on an Invite that it is Not Sexual nor is Something I am Interested or Into. Other than that, I don't Care about the MHO and I will Skip BOTH. xx

• I don't pander for MHOs like some people here dear, or worry about how many followers that I have, so that I can tell everyone about them.

I figure I'll get my share of both.

Good luck and great question. X-O-X-O ✌

• I don't care about mho %

• I gave up on my mho and now it's just been dropping from 17% to 9% and I'm loving every secobd

• I never answer questions I'm invited to because it's always a guy that I don't know at all but somehow found my username here...

• I know I hate when people do that. To be invited they should requirednthat you follow that person.

What Guys Said 5

• Making my opinion known is more important than some numbers on my profile. If it helps them, even better.

• for me getting MHO is not motivation to answer or not answer a question

• I really don't give a flying fuck about MHO. I mean its some internet points who gives a fuck. Does it change something in my life? No.

• I don't protect my MHO. If I'm invited to a question I don't feel like answering then I ignore the invite.

• why would anyone give 2 shits about their mho?