Do you think people are giving out less MHOs because they don't have to close their questions anymore to ask new ones?

You used to only be able to have 3-4 questions open at a time so you would have to manually close them before 72 hrs to ask a new question. And when closing it you also gave out a MHO. I've noticed less being given out.

Anyone else notice this?

• Yeah I think so
    50%(4)45%(5)Vote33%(1)
  • No I haven't noticed
    38%(3)36%(4)Vote33%(1)
  • I don't care
    12%(1)19%(2)Vote34%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that's possible, but they're now now closing questions anymore again, so people will have to choose if they actually want someone to get MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Actually, this MHO thing has changed, in case u have not noticed. Now, it comes on only when it is time for someone to give the MHO, which is usually 24 hours later. Just added this deal.
    But many new people don't seem to care one way or another about giving out a MHO. They either don't care, don't bother or could care less who is rewarded, they got what they want by getting people to respond to their question. They don't realize that giving a MHO will give them a point, is my point.

• You still can't have more than a few questions open.

• You get 3 questions per 24 hrs. After the 24 hrs you can ask a new question and you don't ever have to close your questions. It used to be that the questions closed automatically after 72 hrs, or you could close them yourself by choosing a mho after 24 hrs. Most people would close their questions before the 72 hrs, therefore more mhos were given out.

What Guys Said 4

• I try and help out as much as I can at first my most helpful questions was at 40% now it slowly going down to 32%. It doesn't bother me it just nice to know weather your really being helpful or not.

• Who knows

• Cause a lot of questions are opinion based.

• I don't care.