Guys, Do most white guys like Latinas?

If so why? Just a reminder Latinas are all different colors and sizes... i get that i look Italian but im really tall so not all latinas are short! i can dance tho ;) #latina!

0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• i'm white and i have a phd in this subject : ) my current girlfriend is latina and most of my gf's have been too : ) u guys are just goregous. i'm such a sucker for dark hair, big booty, tan skin and big lips. dominicans, colombians, brazilians, mexican are all beautiful to me. u'll like this story my first school dance in middle school there was a slow slong where it was girls choice who to dance with, the prettiest latina girl asked me to dance and was really sweet i've been hooked ever since : )

1|0
    0|0
    • lol awww!!! im latina but i dont have a big butt nor big lips but white guys are attracted to me. i just get that i look italian bc im darkish/ tan and my nose is kinda big I don't know. lol

• Show All
    • damn i have brown hair and brown eyes oh well lol, u sound exactly like my best friends mom. she immigrated to the US from mexico originally, she was GORGEOUS in her prime she's still a really cute and fun lady in her 50's and where she grew up blonde hair blue eyed guys were really rare and all the girls wanted it so when she came to america she met a german man who was blonde hair blue eyed and she swooped him up quick. They're still an awesome couple today and she still gushes like a teenager how hot she thinks he is lol! : )

• awwww lol!!! may kinda be me lol. i just love white guys that are American + from somewhere deep in Europe. like first generations. i can relate to them a lot

• Generally speaking, they take good care of their men, cook bomb ass food and have big highly spankable booties.

I personally like them because of all the races they always are more attracted to me than the rest. Quite a few of them have been super into me. I'm tall, super blonde, have pale skin, and gray eyes. One of my ex Latina girlfriends told me they're attracted to me because to them I look exotic, which I find funny because to me they look exotic. I also think the contrast in skin colors mingleing together during certain moments is pretty hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't speak for all guys but for me, definitely. Latina's are brought up in a culture to really take care of their men in a way that's appealing. They generally have some damn good bodies and overall good genetics as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many look good, but I haven't met many myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am white and almost every girl I have dated in the last 5 years has been a latina. I love them and love their culture, I can say for some reason I am not into white women for some reason though

1|0
    0|0
  • latinas are just normal girls to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't answer for most... but I do!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Latinas, where can I get me one?

1|1
    0|0
  • I like Latinas but I prefer Whites and Asians

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think so

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm only half white but yeah I think they're attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you dated a black guy with culture before?

1|0
    0|0
    • nope

• Show All
    • mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i mean I've been around white people/hispanics my whole life so im attracted to what is around me. my hs consists of hispanics and white people.

• latina's come in all colors dude. we are all attracted to whats around us. you're talking about the mixed spanish/ native looking ones? #me

• Because they have very nice skin and are typically associated with bigger curves

1|0
    0|0
  • Latinas are selllouts plain and simple they'll talk about wanting a Hispanic guy but the minute a gringo comes along they'll drop their culture and beliefs to be with a white man

1|1
    0|0
    • LOLim into white guys... but white guys w culture. i love culture... I've lived around many different cultures my entire life. im not into white American guys tho I don't know why

• Show All
    • @Exterminatore lol good.

• I think what he meant by move it forward was moving your culture and race forward.

Whatever he meant it sounds dumb.

• i like all women

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only half white but I find Latinas immensely attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think so.

1|0
    0|0