How come all of the dumb/random questions are answered and featured, but when someone needs genuine advice they get no replies?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's easier to answer "random questions". Only a few people will take their time to read through, and answer longer questions. A good rule to go by, is to not make people read an essay.. Details are good, but some can be left out. There's also the fact that GaG is host to a variety of individuals from around the globe, and a certain question may be answered, when not many people are awake/online.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to the Internet. People want to focus on the silly things and don't want to write full-length paragraphs when someone truly needs help. We're lazy.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• It's easy to say something shallow, and stupid, but if you say something helpful, or try to help, some of the haters just post a lot of shtty comments and degrade what you said!!
    When someone has a serious issue, I try to go to private messages so the haters don't mock and post nasty things!!

• It's because they are fun and easy.

• Fantastic question, I try as hard as I can to answer all those "long essay" questions...

What Girls Said 2

• Typically the dumb random questions apply to a larger crowd, so more people will relate and answer it.
    When someone needs genuine advice it's very situation specific so not as many people care, is my reasoning

• Because if it doesn't have to do with sex it's ignored