Is anyone else getting fed up with this racial thing on gag?

What race is this? White girl that...
Black guy this.. Why are a lot of people giving so much attention at skin colours?

Most Helpful Guy

• I take the internet with a pinch of salt. People feel comfortable saying all kinds of shit when they have anonimity. Some might be genuinely prejudiced, others are just angry or like being controversial.

Most Helpful Girl

• For whatever reason, they are letting race dictate their self-esteem. Everyone wants to know where they fit in, so by bringing up race, they think they are going to figure it out.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Loads of racists in the US,, including a lot of the people who are always why white this and white that, as if all light skinned people were the same!

• I'm sick of people who claim they're not, but their daily actions indicate otherwise. I have a lot more respect for honest people.

• I'm nowhere near 21 actually, and the only times I've been stereotyped on sight and purposely segregated from have been by millenials. Now I avoid any kind of personal interaction with them, unless I'm forced to

• OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!!!

• what you mean by racial thing?

• Not sure what you mean. If you're talking about racism then yeah, I hate that

• It's quite annoying because it's obvious in many posts that it was posted for the "lulz". Ugh.

• I'm fed up with it everywhere

• yess

• yes I am

• Yes.. totally.

• yep, and trump started it

What Girls Said 8

• Race is important. It's not something you can ignore. Especially considering racism. You don't get rid of racism by ignoring it.

• No not really. I enjoy reading about questions that people have about other races. I even ask questions anonymously about other races. It could be just for curiosity.

• indeed

• It is as it will always be. Just part of life as we know it. It really is what we do as individuals to address the problem.

• I don't take gag that seriously.

• Again, gag isn't that serious. Most race related questions are from people with limited interactions or people that want to race bait.

• I hadn't noticed at all.

• yes. it's sometimes annoying

• yeah