Is anyone else getting fed up with this racial thing on gag?

Updates:
What race is this? White girl that...
Black guy this.. Why are a lot of people giving so much attention at skin colours?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I take the internet with a pinch of salt. People feel comfortable saying all kinds of shit when they have anonimity. Some might be genuinely prejudiced, others are just angry or like being controversial.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For whatever reason, they are letting race dictate their self-esteem. Everyone wants to know where they fit in, so by bringing up race, they think they are going to figure it out.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Loads of racists in the US,, including a lot of the people who are always why white this and white that, as if all light skinned people were the same!

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm sick of people who claim they're not, but their daily actions indicate otherwise. I have a lot more respect for honest people.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm nowhere near 21 actually, and the only times I've been stereotyped on sight and purposely segregated from have been by millenials. Now I avoid any kind of personal interaction with them, unless I'm forced to

• OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • what you mean by racial thing?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure what you mean. If you're talking about racism then yeah, I hate that

1|0
    0|0
  • It's quite annoying because it's obvious in many posts that it was posted for the "lulz". Ugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fed up with it everywhere

1|0
    0|0
  • yess

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. totally.

1|1
    0|0
  • yep, and trump started it

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 8

• Race is important. It's not something you can ignore. Especially considering racism. You don't get rid of racism by ignoring it.

4|1
    0|0
  • No not really. I enjoy reading about questions that people have about other races. I even ask questions anonymously about other races. It could be just for curiosity.

1|0
    0|0
  • indeed

1|0
    0|0
  • It is as it will always be. Just part of life as we know it. It really is what we do as individuals to address the problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't take gag that seriously.

1|0
    1|0
    • Again, gag isn't that serious. Most race related questions are from people with limited interactions or people that want to race bait.

• I hadn't noticed at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. it's sometimes annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0