Based on your experiences with me on gag what do you think of me?

Maybe I am not as popular as I think I am on this site but I dunno... I think I am recognizable on the site. So based off of your conversations with me and what you've seen me post what do you think of me as a person? The good, the bad, and the ugly are welcomed. I got this post idea from another guy who posted today.

922

Most Helpful Guy

• lol just came
    Guess you're curious,. Have a regular life.
    Probably fit inside the more normal spectrum of people.
    you're 18 and a guru so you got way too much time on your hands lol (welcome to the club :D)

You seem friendly and approachable, not full of yourself.
    But you attach impirtamce to what people think of you and how you're percieved at large. I imagine in real life too. But im not sure if youd be the type to ask people this question live in direct

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say too much except that I've seen you around. You haven't bothered me any, haha.

What Guys Said 21

• I've seen some of your posts from time to time. You seem very serious and stern which is a good thing.

• Well, you didn't earn Guru status on your looks alone.

• I don't see you about much new but still invite you to most off my questions as you seem to be nice and fun to talk to and get comments.

• I don't have that much interaction, usually, wth any one person on here to fully answer such a question. But based on my recollection, questions of yours I answered, I have the feeling you are pretty grounded and reasonable

• "I got this post idea from another guy who posted today."
    Sup?

Anyway, I've definitely seen you around but nothing about you immediately comes to mind.

• I think you want to be an extra special snowflake for attention.

• welcome to the internet where you get to say whatever you want

• That includes me.

• u seem chill but i've only got a few replies from u. comment more or pm me to chat sometime lol

• You could stand to learn that your opinion isn't necessarily the correct one, not everybody will agree on everything ad that's fine.
    Otherwise you seem smart enough

• How often do you use the site and what time do you get on here? I'm sorry but I don't know you

• daily and on and off throughout the day :p Been here for just about 3 years

• I always have although I recently changed it.

• ur awesome

• You're cool with me

• I recognize you.

• I recognize you.

• You're OK, not bad advice generally speaking

• I just know you're from Canada

• I don't recognize you?

• hmm well i think you are very intelligent, i like you and i like reading your posts.

• I like you because you don't mess around with your opinions and questions

• You seem honest and helpful

• Your eyes freak me out

• eh, not sure

What Girls Said 8

• I've never had conversations with you but I've certainly seen plenty of your posts around here for quite some time and you seem pretty cool. Usually giving pretty reasonable advice. Well thought out, not so impulsive and I can tell you're not one to be all that easily swayed if you think otherwise.

• Your Good name is "Popular" Here, dear, I see you Around Gag Town a lot.
    I think you're Cool, and I have even Given you my own MHO as a Pinkie one Time down the Question Line. xx

• I don't know you.

• I see you from time to time

• Don't know much about you, but the little I do I'd say nice

• I think you're blunt and you give some intelligent responses.

• I actually have no idea who you are 0_0

• I like reading your opinions.