Why did you decide to join GAG?

i honestly like answering the questions.

3633

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined this great site this for pretty much the same reasons as a lot of others, to give my honest and I hope thought out responses to a variety of questions, I do like doing that and this site gives me that option, I have not ever given a smart ass answer or opinion to nothing I have posted on.. but if it is just some joke question.. well hey I can joke with the best of them... I have not asked very many questions on here at all.. I think only one... but have given may opinions that I hope helped.. rather then hurt some ones ego... take care and have a great day and week

Most Helpful Girl

• G@G helps me pass free time that I have and I can provide advice to others at times.

What Guys Said 32

• I was looking for answers to the mysteries of relationships and the female mind. It became fun relating to people and found I could answer some questions based upon my experiences.

• It gives me the opportunity to practice my English and i also give people my opinion in various topics

• To see what other people go through in life and how they solve any problems they have. Basically to be part of a community in which I can learn something that will help me in the future. And helping others always makes me feel good.

• I wanted to give advice and try to help people.

• wow, you left Gag without waiting for our answers!!!

• I was on here for like a month, and figured I might as well just get an account. I like to answer the questions and asking random questions.

• I like to answer questions and spread awareness about asexuality. I'm also here for the rewards.

• Other social media sites like this focus too much on sexual orientation and stupid questions like "is it normal to fool around with your older cousin?"

This is the only site that's truly open for the genders to get to understand each other instead of things that you should really already know.

• I was a member of turkish gag then i realized there is an English verison of this site too while i was hanging out on turkish gag and i came.

• This is what drew me to stay. I do love that we have such a strong membership from the Middle East.

I value your words more than you will ever know.

I don't care about how the West feels about what's happening or not happening in your region. I care about how you feel and how it is affecting you and your neighbors.

unfortunately we have many fake profiles claiming to be middle eastern.

• I've been on it for so long I can't really remember

• It was 6 years ago I probably was bored

• I liked the concept of the site

• I initially just wanted to ask a few questions but eventually I thought it would be fun to just stick around and keep on posting

• Because I got bored

• A question here was one of the top search results on Google. Don't remember what I was looking for.

• To find good advice and different opinions, hasn't worked that well yet..

• because i like to answer questions and ask them. And irl im an antisocial fuck

• A friend told me about it

• It was random

• To ask questions and answer questions.

• to haunt my GAG enemies

• I just came on here to ask How to approach a girl who is giving me the looks. But I found that there is a lot more to this site than I realized. It got really addictive, so I decided to stay.

• Because I don't have a life

• for English, really.

• to make new friends

• Like g@g better than insta

• I feel like I have experience to share.

• I like to tricky questions :)

• I'm here for the cookies

• amazon, of course

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 35

• A good friend of mine passed away and I didn't want anyone to talk to me and preferred losing my time on here to get my mind away from the things happening in my real life, to escape from it.
    Also I was kinda lost and anxious and I felt that maybe if I answered questions/ gave opinion on things I would find myself.
    I ended up staying for longer than what I planned.
    To be honest, I signed in in 2014 and it didn't catch my attention so I desactivated the same day. And I signed in again in 5/5/2015 but only answered one Question and then didn't come back until months later.

• I hope it helped you through the grief of losing your friend. I lost a friend at your age and understand it can be hard to find an outlet to talk about it. You can't grieve to the parents, siblings or others. People that knew them less well are uncomfortable with you mentioning it.

Your parents listen for a time. But even those friends that feel that same loss, you only openly talk about it for a couple of weeks. But it doesn't go away.

I wish I had a community like this when I went through the sudden death of a friend. Just know it's normal to wake up 6 years after they are gone, having had a dream about that frIend and it was the best day ever in the dream.

It seems cruel at first when you wake up, but then you're greatful because you got to see them happy for those 15minutes. You saw them again.

• I joined to have a selfish stupid relationship question I was harping on answered and got the answers I didn't want to hear but needed to hear.

I stayed because we have a strong international community, some really emotionally smart people and I do stay to help.

I learn through my own mistakes of the past. I also see many young people facing the same things.

I like helping people who need to feel connection. I like the kids here sometimes teaching me things about the way things work amongst them.

This community is blasted with all kinds of silly sexual coming of age questions or false questions. But the core of it is a community truly seeking opinions of others on important issues.

• I joined because sometimes i need advice on very private issues, or my family is too close to the problem and are not objective when they give me advice or are simply too annoyed when I ask them a thousand times the same question because I would like more points of view but cannot ask anyone else. I also love the oportunity to share my own experiences hoping I might be of help for someone else :)

• It was a beautiful day but I was sick and couldn't go out with my friends. The day before we have been in the bar where we got to know popular rock band members. We sat near them. I was drinking non alcoholic drink and suddenly they started singing and the solo singer came to me and sang a song to me. I didn't even know him at that time. He asked me to dance with him and things like that. I was just 17, he was 20 and I had lots of questions. All of my girlfriends had a crush on him. So I couldn't talk about him with them. When they went the other day and I stayed at home sick, I started to search sites where I could ask the question whether that guy really liked me or just it was part of his performance :D
    That's how I founf GaG :) I asked this question as anonymous :D
    And I stayed. I wasn't as active as I am now though. I came here like once in 2-3 months or even more rarely.

• To answer peoples question, but its a lot of sensitive and insecure people on here. It gets annoying after awhile to constantly read.

• I was told i would discover the meaning of life here... turns out it's already been discovered...42. So i just hang around for the trolls.

• I was active on Yahoo Answers too, but honestly people there are way way more out of control and i always wanted something where i could share my personal thoughts and stuff. I like G@G :)

• I love sharing my thoughts on things and getting to articulate what I think. I like feeling listened to, and that others appreciate what I have to say.

I genuinely love reading the things people ask as well.

• I needed an opinion on something...
    Found this site through google and like 3mins later I proved to myself that I wasn't crazy ­čśé

• I use a different site but they limit how many questions and answers you can post a day so when I ran out I decided to post on gag instead.

• I enjoy Carrying my on my Long Life time Mission of Helping Others.
    Welcome to Gag Town. xx

• Just to troll

• It's interesting to see what guys and other girls are curious about. Plus I actually find an answer to my questions in people's posts

• I was looking for advise for something and then just stuck around.

• To ask questions, now I mostly just answer.

• just to have people to randomly talk to when I feel like I need a friend... real people that I can help and that can help me with my daily thoughts.

• well it started with google bringing me here all the time, then I saw a question that got me really annoyed so I joined just to answer.
    Basically, the only reason I'm here is because of a troll

• like answering and asking random questions. And ofc, the amazon gift card for my AP books since my 'rents didn't want to buy 'em yet XD

• Pass time.

• I'm really not sure why I joined here. I originally joined in 2010 (I was like 12/13) had to delete that profile though. I honestly can't remember why I joined haha. I joined a lot of different sites cause the internet was my life back then. Still is, just more mobile now lol.

• i looked up something on google and it led me to a question with an opinion that was really stupid so i made an account to reply

• i just found out about it a month ago and signed up just to see what others think of certain topics,... i also like how answers are of both women's and men's point of views... ten times better than Facebook

• Because I have no soul

• I really have no idea ­čśé though now I'm on it when I get bored

• Same and I was bored

• to learn things and tell what i know

• Nice name.

• I got tired of yahoo answers.

• I discover in KS. Is look like Turkish version. I was discover 3years ago

• got depressed on why this guy wouldn't notice me even though i try my hardest :(

• More from Girls
    5