I've been on GAG for maybe a week or two and I did the whole sexting with strangers thing but I just want it to stop it's annoying how do I do that?

IM IN TOO DEEP HELP ME

It is my followers who r messaging me

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore them and stop sending them messages... You are underage and you've sexted with strangers? You realize there are pedophiles on here...

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• just stop it? don't respond to guys trying to be sexual? if they don't listen to you, just block them

• That's what he said.

• go to your profile's settings, turn messages from public to private then unfollow every single fucker not able to understand what "please stop" means

• ask kindly to stop, if no reaction then block without no further delay

• Use the block function.

• close the app, delete the number, ask to stop and ignore. one of those ideas or a mix of should help

• Through PM or question? You could delete the question if it's that way? Or block through PM

What Girls Said 2

• Tell the people you sexted with that you want to stop. If they can't respect that, then block them.

• geez. just set your messages so that only your followers can message you.

• then unfollow them
      or block
      start being a lot pickier on who you follow and message