Whats up with GAG notifications?

With in the last week GAG has added another notification I can't turn off. You know the one"Enable browser notifications on Chrome". Is there any way to disable this or am I missing something?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Click on the X that is on the right of the notification without opening the notification first. I kept opening it and then trying to delete it, but you have to click the X without opening it.

• doing that hasn't helped yet.

• Can't tell why it hasn't. It worked for me the first time I finally found it. Maybe the app is not functioning the same. I did it on a pic, not a phone or tablet.

• All I use is my PC.

• There is an X next to that notification at the top (right side). I found that clicking on the X made it close and go away. Have you tried that?

• Yes but next time I log in it's back again. I want to permanently disable or turn it off.

• Lucky you!

• Try maybe here:
      http://oi67.tinypic.com/ru4sc5.jpg

Or one of those checkboxes below in your settings.

• Jep I've got it as well and disregard it...
    I see now from the answers that it may be possible to close it, silly me hadn't noticed that :o

• you have to click it away on the small X to the right

• You're making me glad I didn't click on that one...

• Just click X on it

• So very annoying, it's not the first time

• 😁😁😁😁

• I haven't found a way :(

What Girls Said 1