Have you met great people on GaG?

I did

Updates:
Name them. I will name them in another update.
I wasn't that active on this site, but here I " met "@capturemyheartnow who is bold and not afraid of expressing himself. And also I like @SwolDishWasher's questions. Bold and sarcastic answers. I like sarcasm. Only 2 people, but as I said, I am not so active
I am glad the rest of you got so many friends here

2|2
21|33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely have, and there are too many to tag.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 20

• Currently, I have 691 Followers Here, dear, and Some are very Good friends.
    The Other Ones who I really do Not talk with, I am sure, are Fine as well.
    I never Keep a Follower/Following that I am Dissatisfied with, and Some, hun, are a Little Less to be Desired and if I was a Boss... Fired. xx

1|2
    0|1
    • I always enjoy your stuff on here as well @Paris32. Your blunt commentary right there... likely why. Keep it up.

• @Paris13... sorry there.

• @tamont3 lol Thank you, hun, and NP with any flaw. Some could never "Overlook" this if I had done this to them. xx

• Thanks for inviting me. Yes, I did. I won't mention them. If I talked to them more than once in private, then they should know I like them.😊

1|5
    0|1
  • I've made a few awesome friends here but never met them in person. However... one of my best friends is on here so I do know her.

1|0
    0|0
  • @smahala1991
    @OrdinaryGentleman

and quite a few others :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I have indeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've met a couple of really awesome people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not yet. Maybe I should do a poll and see if there're people that live around me then get together for a drink and post it on GAG 🤔

0|0
    1|1
  • Yeah a lot of people c:

0|1
    0|0
  • A few. I rather not name them though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, can give a whole list lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Yup 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • yess
    they know who they are

0|0
    0|1
  • I have met a few that I would call great.

0|0
    0|0
  • no xD just no

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes i did

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't met anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of those 2 user's suck you can tell you haven't been around enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • why anonymous? huh? right! because you're a coward who can't stand and say your opinion out loud! Coward! At least these two people are not afraid to tell their opinions. Post your answers without being anonymous next time. until then, shut up!!!

• Yep I met this great guy. He's a bodybuilder. Can't remember his user tho but he's like a cool person.

0|0
    0|0