Don't you hate the fact that we cannot see the date (time) of our posts that are older than a week?

I believe they hide it so that users cannot complain about the old posts. This is not a solution, but a smokescreen.

• Hate
    53%(8)52%(15)Vote50%(7)
  • Dislike
    27%(4)31%(9)Vote36%(5)
  • Neutral
    13%(2)14%(4)Vote14%(2)
  • Like
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Love
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Your place or mine? ;)
    7%(1)3%(1)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it. When I go back to questions where I have been selected as MHO, I need to see how old it is. If it's older than a month, then the computer selected my answer as MHO and not the actual owner, meaning that I may not have rightfully earned the title of MHO. I like knowing whether my response was helpful or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I hate this. I see no reason whatsoever for it to be so. In fact, they should go the other way around and show the age indefinitely. Sometimes it'd be nice to go to, say, one of those highly upvoted opinions that they show on your profile and see how old they were exactly. Now I have no idea anymore.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, I don't like that change. I like seeing the time stamps of posts, whether they're from two days or two months ago.

• Yes I hate it especially when I'm given mho for something. Now it's hard to tell if it was computer picked or not

• im pretty sure I've never looked at a post more than a couple days old so... no, dont care.

• I was just thinking this today. GAG employees, please consider this.

• Yes! I've been looking for the dates on some of my really old questions and posts and thought at first it must be a problem with my phone. I don't know why gag is always making these dumb changes.

• Yet another unwanted useless update by GAG.

• hate, wish they would change it back.

What Guys Said 8

• I agree. I think we should also be able to filter the site feed by date posted and age of poster.

That being said, if you really want to see the date of a particular post you can inspect the source code.

• I don't like it. There are times when I want to go back and dig up an old question or answer I'd posted. Because they don't post the dates, it makes it a lot harder.

• I sure get annoyed with all these "improvements". I asked over a year ago why the date/time stamp couldn't be made more accurate. After all, our profiles say how long we've been GAGers!

• Nope, I don't care.

• Yes I don't like it!

• Usually, I don't even notice these little changes, but this one had actually annoyed me a bit.

• I can but it's still sucks that posts can't be easily found

• Yes I do hate it that this site does that