Is there a way to change username?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately no. The only way to do that would be to make an entirely new account

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Nope, you'd have to cancel this account and create a new one if you want a new username.

• Cancel account and make a new one.

• No pal, sorry. You're stuck with that mess

• Only Admin. have the power to perform this.
    Or you could do as @Máiiréad suggests.

• You have to make a new account.

• it is forever you/rs

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately, no. That's the one bad thing about G@G. That's the one good thing that you can do on Yahoo Answers.

• Hey, I *like* yr username. It's strangely endearing (... mb because it makes me feel like you're one of my friends who used to pass out in my apartment after a long night out).

• @redeyemindtricks, I'm glad you like it :) If you remember, I didn't show my face at first but when I finally did, I kinda regret choosing the name that I did :p

As for passing out drunk, that was the norm for me in my 20's but now? I'm #TeamSober4Life :)

• lol, well, if it's any consolation, I continue to be disappointed by the number of soi-disant Star Wars fans who don't catch that *my* username is a SW reference (... Jedi mind tricks). But, I use different usernames for literally everything on the internet, so, whatevs.

#teamsober4lyf fuck yeah <3

• Nope you're stuck with your username unless you deactivate and make a new account...