What are your experiences with this app/website so far? 🌱?

Basically just what do you think about the idea, people here or the app in general
Has it helped you when you needed something?
Did you meet interesting people here, maybe read some great advices and so on?
💫

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the idea is great. This site has been extremely helpful in my life. Yes I have met some cool people and yes I have gotten great advise.

Most Helpful Girl

• This place is crazy, haha. I didn't really like the app when I tried it, but I'm sure it's been improved since then. There are a lot of great people to talk to on here and get advice from, but there are plenty of trolls and jerks as well. You'll get better advice from talking to people one-on-one typically versus asking questions, though that's not to say you'll always get bad advice from the opinions. Many people just use this site to pass the time and don't take it seriously, even when other users really need help. Don't let that get to you.

What Guys Said 6

• I've come across some interesting people. It's been fairly surprising.

• I am here practicing, any questions are accepted.
    I think it has helped me, beside it, Let me have something to do when I listen to music or feel bored.

• It's different, the majority of the consistent users seem like well-adjusted human beings. And I learned a couple of helpful things so far. It's not bad.

• I like this website, and I think it really helps when you want to know something, most of the gagers are very friendly

• I meet cool people and feel good helping people

What Girls Said 8

• It has been helpful for some things, but what stands out the most is:

1) Extremely judgmental guys
    2) Really creepy guys

• learned a lot of things on here

• I've asked a few questions and gotten nice help. Met a couple nice people messaging, but also a lot of creeps and a lot of guys who send dick pics.

• I like it here.

• I really like it. It allows me to ask questions I would never ask a friend and I an glad that I can help someone else with their questions

• it is fine, I met some people some are good some are just horny

• Everyone here has no friends irl

• So far it isn't too bad. A lot of young people on here, their advice can be sketchy as they don't understand what emotions will pop up when they act certain ways. A whole group of 15-16 yr/old girls were recently promoting being whores, cause why not, guys do it... Just like in real life pick and choose what applies to you. I have gotten some sound advice and it did help me when I needed it. I am still pretty new to this. I feel as though it can go both ways, it can encourage you to make the absolute worst decision ever or it can help you make a good decision. It depends entirely on you and your set of morals.