Anyone bored on this site yet?

Occasionally you get good questions/stories on her, but lately it's been slow, dry, and boring, for me that is.

How about anyone else, are you board of reading the same things?

• Yes
    45%(5)67%(22)Vote77%(17)
  • No
    36%(4)27%(9)Vote23%(5)
  • Other
    19%(2)6%(2)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I've been on this site for 7 years with the same account. The key to keeping interest on this website is to not spend TOO much time on here.

I've taken occasional breaks from here, and in my opinion it is healthy. Because too much exposure to ANYTHING gets mundane after awhile.

• Well I come on here when already bored so it doesn't bother me.

• That's when you take a break. I've done so several times, and know others who does so as well. :)

• When I'm bored I come here. Sometimes I get bored on here, and then I re-evaluate what I'm doing with my life lol

• Yeah I do get tired of it occasionally, I take breaks once in a while. Keeps you sane.

• its cool here. I like it

• Not at all. I talk to a lot of people on here

• naah im good

• No... This site keeps me from getting bored.

• sometimes yes

• No because I love there.😄

• sorry. I'll try to be more entertaining (pervy) for you. :D lol

• Not really I love it here I mostly ask and post questions and mytakes now a days and usually love the replies (: I love it here also because I talk to a lot of incredible people

What Girls Said 5

• The site goes through ups and downs. I'm okay with it right now, but there are other times where I don't see many questions I want to answer.

• Not really. i am posting lots of mytakes they make my day lol

• No I haven't been bored. I have been in the past on rare occasions but not so much now

• Bored as hell

• I'm getting there haha