Knowing all of the changes and new people on this site, would anyone want to ever start all over again?

Deactivating, although I've never done it, is way too much hassle. It's always better to just take a break from here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have though about deactivating several times but I know that I'll eventually end up coming back. Lol. Not wanting to start over is the very reason why I haven't quit yet. I don't want to lose all of my points and deal with those annoying ads ever again.

• hahahaha Ads never bother me but the new ones who are here now, are not quite like the way it was long ago.
      Even if I would accidentally flip a switch and deactivate, I would never return. As far as I am concerned, one time you deactivate, you can come back all you want with anew username, but what does it prove?

• hahaha Still, annoying people, no matter if you begin today or stay.

Most Helpful Girl

• I deactivated twice and regretted it so...

• But I see you have come so far now. Keep on going.

• I betcha a third time you would strike out.

• Hahaha I think whatever happens even if I leave, I won't deactivate it
      I'll just leave like that... Nadz

What Guys Said 10

• I came to far to start my account all over again. I would have a lot of catching up to do.

• My dreams are not as fun as yours I am sure, of this place. hahaha

• hahaha Nice and cool.

• hahaha Good morning, sleepy head in bed.

• I... I don't understand.
    How or why would newer random people be a causative for older members to exasperate and leave? Just trying to catch the thought process here.

• You are new here so you are not familiar with many people who have come and gone, nor of the changes. I have been here for a long time, have reached my Max levels, proudly working hard, and with new ones here, they don't vote for MHO and leave the work to gag to do it. Just things like this is why it is so hard nowadays to begin over.

• I will always remember these beautiful 21 hours we had. You will be missed. (Partly because I'm creepy, but let's focus on my normal side for now).

Be sure to be back, you're a good person!

• Also, how will i find you?
      (i like to press the follow button on people i find cool)

• I did start over with new acc
    old acc had my name in it
    one search on google searching gag...
    and I would have to explain to parents

• Tough Love to be Young.:((

• No I just want to keep going from where I already am

• no... i remain the same

• Nope.
    I see to reason to start over.

• I wouldn't want to myself. Too much work and I have worked vary hard to get as far as I have, with no more going any further than I have.
      Yep, happy to stay right where I am. Those who continue to deactivate and come back, it's whack. hahaah

• Fair enough.
      Whatever floats ya boat.

• hahaha Floats just fine.

• Yes cause i think people take advantage of me on here.

• There is a lot of churn in here, in terms of the people.

Why deactivate and start from nothing, with all of the ads etc? Easier just not to login, surely?

• This is just a diversion for me. It is a little entertainment. I don't hold it in very high importance so starting over would be like whatever. Real life is important and keeps me busy

• Change is inevitable.
    “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” - Bruce Lee

What Girls Said 5

• Would I want to start a new account on here? Nah, not really. I don't feel like building back up to where I'm at now. I don't want to worry about seeing ads or not being able to message someone and all of that.

• I don't blame you at all for this. I don't even care so much about the ads or messages that I don't expect to stop, but I am very disappointed in the changes in gag and how much it has gone backwards now.

• I don't neither, but it is all around a person and many times I see others being attacked, including myself.

• Yeah, people are ridiculous, especially on the Internet unfortunately. It's so much easier to hide behind a screen and post hateful, rude things to others when they wouldn't necessarily say the same things in public.

• No... if I didn't want to come here I just wouldn't log in. It wouldn't bother me to start again if I had to as it doesn't mean anything but I don't get the attraction to cancelling accounts and coming back

• You have come way to far to begin again. And it's not even the attraction, it's just plain hard work in having to work harder this time.

• I just don't feel that way about it... I haven't put in hard work or effort, I haven't achieved anything... I just post some occasionally well thought out opinions sprinkled with a generous amount of snark and emoji's 😜 It wouldn't change anything for me if I had to start over

• Getting to Level9 is Hard work but if you are where I am right now, it takes harder work but I enjoy it, and no, I would never myself change a thing, just my username.

• Not really no. I think I've achieved my GaG goal (now aiming for GaG Master). I don't think I could reach that if I were to just start all over again. New people join (that's nothing new nor is the updates either). I feel very indifferent about that

• I could never start over because of these new people and changes. Gag has changed, and even where I am, it would take me longer to even live to see myself go further again.
      That I am certain of.

• I'm not that high a level though I've been here over a year. I don't mind the changes or whatever. I think gag is too much of a clique though.

• In helping others as long as I have, I guess I take this site way too seriously.

• I am pretty political myself but I see more who are taking it way overboard than even me and it causes friction between friends, even with Religion.
      "Cool" is not here anymore, now just alpha and beta which is not King or Queen, like years ago.

• Hmm true. Somewhat

• Lol, fuck no. Worst part is that I am addicted ;_;.

• hahaha Good for you pink.
      Glad to see that being addicted means being most helpful.