Do you wish there was an adult version for GirlsAskGuys?

So even though there's a lot of freedom on this site, there's also a lot of restriction. So would you like it if there was another GirlsAskGuys website, that was just 18 and up? That way we can ask more question and submit pics of our bodies so we can get a real answer for out questions.

• Yes.
  • Don't really think we need one.
You people aren't getting what I'm saying. I'm not asking to change THIS website. Just for GirlsAskGuys to make ANOTHER website that's in the same format as this one. SO there's two different sites. This one and the one that's more adult.

1012

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's google and pornhub if you want to see boobs that bad bub. 🍈🍈

• It's not that. There's just question I want to ask that always get taken down because mods get easily offended.

• I can actually say that's not true, asker. All questions that we remove are reviewed by admins who then decide to either reinstate the question (if they see no violation) or they take it down. It isn't based on a mod's preference.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• No. People on here try to make it that site as is. I'm not interested in seeing insecure men and women posting dick, pussy, tit pics. This site is thirsty af and sexual enough as is.
    I wouldn't join an "adult only" one because it sounds like it'd get gross really fast lol

• I don't think we need one, people push the boundaries of this site enough without a damn being given about the fact that there's underage kids afoot.

• That's why there should be an adult only one.

• But there's no website with this good of a format. Plus, there will still be an option to just ignore the questions you don't want to answer and block people.

• I don't personally want to be a part of a forum where insecure men and women are posting dick, pussy, and tit pics. If you want that dude you go ahead and make it, I won't join it.

• Doesn't get any more adult than 50 "Who also enjoys shoving lamps up their ass?" questions per day.

• I see A lot of Free and Clear Here, dear.
    Age 13 and Up is a Start, and Many Sexual Questions that Many Times have me Wondering... What's Up? xx

• I don't see any restriction

• This seems to be pretty adult, if you ask me.

• I thought this was the adult version?

• So many silly questions on this

• I don't think we actually need one.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't want to see a bunch of dick pics on an online forum. It's fine the way it is. Most gaggers are in the (18-24) range.

• Not really. It would be flooded with dick/butthole pics and porn. We already have enough time struggling with 13 y old kids and trolls...

• The only thing that would change is there would be dick pics every third question.
    I don't wanna see that.

• Good God no. It would be nothing but dick pics.

• I wish these damn hooligans would get off my lawn. I will beat them all with a cane I tell ya whaut. Damn hippies

• Nope, most of this site is adult...

• Yes, because then most of the sickos would leave.

• Nah.

• A man doesn't have to submit any pics to see if you attractive or not.

• yeah it would be nice but we don't need one

• No but I think you should have to be 16 to be on this site. However, yeah that wouldn't stop younger people from lying about their age but still.