Are GaG questions difficult?

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask the most difficult questions, hands down.

Most Helpful Girl

• GaG questions hurt my brain 😂 😂

What Guys Said 4

• Some are, others not so much. Certain questions require factual data or professional knowledgem while others is all about experience or personal opinion.. Like this one. :3

• People tend to make the simplest subject look difficult... though there are some questions here that make me doubt my sanity

• Depends. Some people don't ask the right questions. I've noticed that they start asking something in the title that doesn't have anything to do with their question and get upset after people answer with something they don't agree with. Don't ask a question if you're not willing to accept answers that don't follow with your way of thinking. Then you have questions that require more of a factual rather than opinion based answer

• Should gag have a section that teaches people how to write a question? Maybe you should right a MyTake!

• Most aren't, but some are quite complex and thought provoking.

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, usually, they're pretty silly, which makes them easier to answer. Every now and then, I'll find a difficult one to respond to because it requires a good bit of thought to provide helpful advice.

• Picking the Category that is Best from the Rest for Anyone to Help Someone, Hun... Is never Hard when you Know how to Reply to any Girl or Guy.
    Good luck. xx

• Not really, most of them are subjective. I stay away from politics though because people get scary.

• No it's easy to ask things and I've always gotten multiple responses on any of the questions I've asked

• Lol some

• Not at all.