Why are moderator shallow? They remove whatever they want if it doesn't go with their beliefs?

That's just sad I guess free speech is very challenged nowadays. Nothing of my post was offensive or antagonising, etc. I'm glad Donald trump won the election. He'll change things.

I'll probably have this post removed to.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Way to lump us all into that, haha. We're not all like that. Sure, do some abuse their power to remove things that they simply don't like? Yeah, it happens, but not all mods do that. Besides, if a mod does that often enough and the posts don't break site rules, then he or she will lose mod status.

• It's not even about all mods, you're missing the point. It takes one moderator to remove a question. But I'm saying why does that even happen.

• Okay cuz my question just got reinstated.

• There you go. As such, the admins felt that it didn't break site rules. 😊 You're safe then, haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• The key is to say your point of view without offending people.

If said person wants to say a conflicting view in an attempt to give a true counter-argument, said person would NOT intentionally say incendiary, bigoted, rude, hateful things in his/her comments.

Thus, if someone DOES use incendiary, bigoted, rude, hateful language in his/her answer, it will be removed as "antagonistic"... well, because the post IS antagonistic in nature.

#TheEnd

What Girls Said 6

• Name calling other members is against our guidelines, which is why your posts were removed. You can view our posting guidelines here, please review the 'antagonistic' removal reason. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

Debating is fine and encouraged but there is a difference between simply expressing disagreement with other members and insulting/name calling them. The latter is not allowed and those posts will be removed when we see them.

Also, just to clarify, moderators do not remove posts, admins do. Mods can only temporarily hide posts they believe violates the guidelines. Every hidden post is reviewed by admin staff, who then decides either to permanently remove the post or reinstate it on the site.

• You're deleting all my comments?

When I become a moderator I'll have my revenge and start removing your comments as well. 😈

• Wow removed again. What did I do? You're a real snitch you know that 😒 ...

• Some moderator are pathetic really. They remove whatever they don't like. That's just sad.

• Honestly I don't care anymore. My posts are removed for the smallest of things like saying "well it might be because your gay" on a gay/lesbian post but posts I report where I'm abused nothing is done. hence my aggression on here.

Also what the fuck. Do you think trump will be personally combing through this site? I think you need a reality check (waits for post to be removed for saying an American might not be mentally hinged only Pakistanis are allows that on here)

• I think that it's less about what goes against our own beliefs and more about what goes against the site rules that we're supposed to try and make sure are followed.

• I just said that my post didn't disturb any site rules.

• @truthbeknown Yeah, I guess it's open to interpretation to an extent but like I said, we do have a pretty specific list for all the categories of what to remove things for and we do get examples for each of them and a description of what would match it.

• Just let him contact the Admins if he has complaints: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• it doesn't have to do with what we agree with is has to do with if it goes against gag rules

• I'm sure it's about the site rules. If you post something against them, they'll remove it. You can read them to make sure what you post follows them

• So you think dictator trump will use his position to change things on the gag website?

Now there's a disturbing thought..

What Guys Said 1

• Moderators doesn't work like that. They're chosen based on their removal/success ratio of posts that violate the posting guidelines.
    Which you can read here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9