Has anyone else received creepy messages from an obviously fake account?

im sure girls have way more stories than guys on this i honestly feel for you. I've had a couple "hot girls" follow me and start messaging me super sexual stuff outta nowhere and ask for dick picks and it always sounded like some fat hairy perverted guy in his moms basement lol

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gotten death threats lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had creepy messages from bots, yes. The creepy messages I get, are typically of a different caliber.. not as much wanting from me, but rather describing sexual stuff they'd like to do.

0|2
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• Often enough, hahaha. Usually, yes, it is from those "girl" accounts that you can tell are too overtly sexual to be real. Not saying women cannot enjoy sex, but we typically do not come off as brazen when first talking to someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • WOAH, this is so weird, i did receive a lot of things before i put my messages on private because i got fed up of them, now i choose who to follow but even THEN some dudes keep changing tactics and get freaky.

I did receive a lot of requests, some guy wanted to be my slave and lick my feet, so basically a FEET SLAVE (ew)
    Others just wanted to know detailed information of what things i do in bed with my boyfriend (creepier)
    Others tried to ask me for pics indirectly but they where getting there (hell no)

But i think these guys must have some social problem, they either have no friends or are just not socially active, it is a very sad thing and i honestly wish i could help them for real, but all they want is... YEAh 0.-

1|1
    0|0
  • A fair few from creepy girls. Really explicit and just freakishly weird 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • @tortellina where you at?

2|4
    0|1
  • Pretty sure I get creepy ass messages from real guys :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.. not their cup of tea I suppose lol

0|1
    0|0
    • i bet money people have tried
      but they can't because of your privacy settings

• Actually the worst ones came from what was supposedly a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and I even didn't have this happen to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not yet lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've received inappropriate messages, and dick pics from guys who appear to be ok and not creepy on the gag. It's not the creeps who bother me, it's the users who seem as though they are decent people who concern me.

0|2
    0|0
    • But what if some people are the rare 0.1% of decent people?

What Guys Said 6

• Yes once, but "she" was offering to send me dick pics of "her friends". Needless to say, I declined and blocked her. I think "she's" still active.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, that's why I don't allow messages from anyone I don't follow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thankfully, I've never received creepy messages. Just weird ones from a couple of older ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I troll them back. Billy Mays had an account here at one point and he was oxycleaning them. (Trolling)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep mostly from bots.

0|0
    0|0