How do you change the username of yourself?

I accidentally typed the wrong username! I meant to say I am not a catfish but I said I am a catfish which is obviously not true! I am not a catfish.

So, how do I change it?

610

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. You'll have to cancel your account and create a new one.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• You can't, unfortunately- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account#18
    You'll just have to make a new account.. perhaps the admins can do something but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• When you try to catfish, but can't even hide the fact that you're a catfish. You don't seem to be a very good catfish.

• Too late. Usernames can not be changed. Create a new profile. Not like you'll loose much anyway at exper 1.

• Deactivate current account, than create new account. G@G use to have the option of allowing user's one name change, than they got rid of it after the @user feature, so now the only way to change your user name is to create a new account.

• I feel your pain. I accidentally typed "BeerFarts" as well. I must've been drunk or high (or both).

• You can't change your username.

You obviously didn't type the wrong username... LOL

• that name tho x)

• The truth can't be hidden

• you can't change your username. you're just xper 1 better make a new account.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol, you can't. You'll have to make a new account.

• You can close the account, then open another one with the username you intended to have.

• You can't. Make a new account if u want another username

• I don't understand the purpose of this question. If that's an attempt to troll, it's not... funny.

• You dont