Why are most of the mytakes on here, absolute shit?

Updates:
again, not a single answer has been given that is legit. that's what's so fucked up with this fucked up website
no legit answers

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• - People don't edit or review their work for grammar, formatting, spelling, and punctuation errors.
    - The myTakes are just repeats of each other, so they get stale.
    - The user doesn't really research their work before writing about it, and it doesn't really drive home a point.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because literally anyone can write them. Even at my university, most people are shitty writers unless they're English or communication majors, or just outliers. And those are people who made it through high school, and somehow managed to write well enough to get into college.

But yeah, most people are just not good enough at writing to not be absolute shit, but they wanna express themselves anyway, so it's an opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Because it's an insanely easy way for people to earn xper so they tgrow them out as fast as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are not written by professionals. What did you expect?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• They probably prioritize quanity over quality, but you're free to leave and join a less fucked up website where the quality is up to your standards.

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all we have to find out your username before we can tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • The authors are not professional writers...

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely bother to read them. Too long and not usually interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • to piss people off that complain about them

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?

0|0
    0|0
  • Which mistake? by the way you made a mistake spelling the word mistake.

0|0
    0|0
    • you do realize im talking about mytakes, right?

• Oh mybad my takes.