Why is not there beautiful girl on the gag?

Where are the beautiful girls

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of good-looking users on G@G, both men and women.

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a dating site

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 13

• I am a man sorry

• I think this is a ploy to get the hot girls to come out of the woodwork and give you something to look at.

But to answer your question... it's not the job of the female to make herself look hot on the internet for the creepy anonymous man to ogle at.

• Google Images is far easier to do for that if all he's looking for is jack-off inspiration.

• Maybe you should look harder 😂😂 Just because a girl doesn't display a profile picture doesn't mean she's not beautiful... there are plenty of self-conscious girls out there who are really gorgeous but aren't comfortable posting pictures of themselves.

• You are a newbie Here, dear. How the Heck would you Know who is Beautiful Inside and Out?
    Good Luck and Welcome to Gag Town, and this is not a Date nor Mate site for your own Turkish Delight. xx

• You clearly haven't been on here long enough to make that assumption. There are A LOT of gorgeous girls and women on G@G.

• Shouldn't you post your own pic first to justify your complaint. Gag would like to see your Turkish beauty.

• Pathetic Turkish guy

• Playing hide and seek :)

• They're hiding

• Because it's gag

• They're hiding somewhere underground

• because you have TOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGH standards

• Yeah, too many pink faces in here. 😖

What Guys Said 22

• R. I. P English

• Here I am.
    R. I. P English by the way.

• There are plenty. Spend some time by looking at different questions and answers. You will run into a few pretty girls eventually. But this is not a dating site. It's Q&A site.

• Lol did you get rejected

• They are hiding from you.

• What kind of question is that? There are beautiful women everywhere. If you're hunting for pics then Tinder and SA are down the road.

• There are lots of them

• as far as i have surfed in this website, i could count two or three pretty girls.. it doesn't mean that the others are ugly, it only means that i don't feel attracted for the others

• Looks like you need to book an appointment and get your eyes checked up man.

• Because the Internet is mostly meant for and used by ugly people? They are not here because they are not ugly and have an actual life rather than staying on the PC all waking hours.

• You've been done the bambooziled.

• i saw a lot of beautiful girl and I've been here for 10 min only 😂

• Apparently your standards are rather low.

• And then get judged myself? Fuck that. Fuck love too, I'd rather just skip that part and pay her $200 an hour like I've been doing since the 1970's (when that $200 going rate for a decent whore was $50).

• haha ok :)

• You horny foo' no girls will go for u.

• I don't know

• There are. I just masturbated to her profile pic

• They're hiding, you need the right kind of bait.

• Ahahahaha

• I'm sure there are plenty

• Because this site attracts many ugly nerds with no social life, but I am one of the few exception.

• I saw one a few weeks ago but she hasn't posted anything more since I sent her pictures of my poop

• At any given time there's about 2 good looking girls on gag. The rest range from blah to ugly.

• They're busy eating turkey