Lol... does G@G have a glitch 😅?

It says I haven't been on this site in 22 hours, but I am literally on here, now. 😂 Looking at a few peoples page, I also noticed the same problem. Does this site have a glitch? 😅😂

Are they going to try and fix it? 😅😅😅

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• I am having a different problem.
    When going through the following process: (selecting a topic, question, answer a question, view question, next) it's supposed to show me a question that's older within that topic. Then even older within that topic, and so on. But instead it's going back and forth between the question I just answered and another question from a different topic. This has happened before though. All of a sudden got fixed. So there a glitch or two going around.

• Haha yup im the same if you look at my profile. I'm gonna guess it has something to do with those who use the app and those that use the mobile site. Cuz some users are not affected.

• I'm not having that issue, for me its lag. When I try to respond to something I have to wait several minutes after clicking the text box before I can type otherwise the keyboard closes and I randomly click on an ad

• maybe its cause you think you are chris brown

• you don't read my myTakes smh :(

• Lol... sorry. 😅
      I will start reading them.😊

• you didn't miss much lmao but I pointed this problem out too haha. It's not really something new, but it seem slike it got worse than before lol

• Obviously it has, but I'm not experiencing this glitch right now.

• Yes it's odd

• Yeah it does have glitch

• Yeah it's been messed up for the past day-ish.

What Girls Said 4

• It definitely is an issue with the site right now. I've seen plenty of users that are noticing the same problem, that it'll state the user hasn't been on in hours when they just posted five minutes before.

• There is always Some Sort of "Problem" on Gag. xx

• Yup. other people have noticed that too

• After seeing your question I checked my profile out of curiosity. I haven't been on for 3 hrs but I've been on for an hour.. non stop 😱😂 so there must be a glitch 😜