What's the reason someone blocked you on GaG?

What is your reason? Is it stupid or not? I was blocked for a very stupid reason.

Updates:
I was blocked because someone asked a question about what trends bother people and i wrote "fat acceptance."
Just got blocked again for my views on parenthood! XD

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've blocked only one person, and that's because he was bordering on creepy and harassing me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was blocked by @PuppyLove94 for no reason at all I never once talked to her maybe she's just a bitch I don't know. And I was blocked from @freakoftheweek because she's just a crazy person I guess. I'm honestly a warm hearted person unless someone really says something offensive or just has a mean spirit about them

0|0
    0|0
    • Also this bitch called @Live2Love for some reason we were always friends having fun or sometimes regular conversations and she blocked me for no reason!

• @IvorianGirl20 blocked me because I said a stay at home mom is better than putting you kid in daycare 😂😂

• That's such a dumb reason to block somebody

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• A girl blocked me because I made a joke in opinion which apparently offended her lol.
    And some 2-3 more don't remember why.

1|2
    0|0
  • mostly very stupid reasons , like some dumb argument

1|1
    0|0
  • Because I'm black/a black female (yes this has happened to me and other black GaG girls), or because they can't take the heat when coming against me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i ran an experiment just to see if the blocked feature actually worked. so i blocked a very active Gagger. not for a very long. then when i saw the feature actually worked and unblocked her, she had blocked me back. so my own curiosity got me blocked, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I have been blocked. I have blocked two trolls because they have crossed the line for me and were very offensive, called me names.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• They disagree with something, or realize their view was wrong. Instead of admitting, they block you, because it's easier than to admit to their mistakes.

I don't block people myself, at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually it is for someone continuing to argue about an issue by using the tactic of constantly trying to yank the conversation off-topic. But most recently, it was an obvious catfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only block if they block me, people have only blocked me when they can't hold a civilized conversation, they just resort to insults and they block me or they block me when they know I have different views than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was blocked a few times by Christians because they didn't want to argue with me

0|0
    0|0
  • For the lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • i blocked one guy because all he ever does is troll. And none of his trolling is even good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I called them catfish.

0|0
    0|0